- Go to the official website of BIB Exchange and click [Log In].
2. Click [Forgot Password].
3. Please note that for security reasons, withdrawals will be suspended for 48 hours after password reset.
4. Enter your account's email address or mobile number and click [Next].
5. Complete the security verification puzzle.
6. Enter the verification code you received in your email or SMS, click [Confirm] to continue.
I. If your account is registered with an email and you have enabled SMS 2FA, you can reset your password through your mobile number.
II. If your account is registered with a mobile number and you have enabled email 2FA, you can reset the login password using your email.
7. Enter your new password and click [Submit].
8. After completing the above steps, you have successfully reset your password.