Flash Options is a fast and extremely simple financial instrument which allows traders to speculate on whether the price of an underlying asset will go up or down in the future. The time span can be as short as 60 seconds, making it possible to trade hundreds of times per day. Before you place a trade, you know exactly how much you gain if your prediction is correct.
For example, if you invest 100USDT in this chart, you will at most receive a credit of 182USDT on a successful trade. The Flash Options pay a fixed amount if they win, but the entire investment is lost if the trade loses. This makes risk management and trading decisions much more simple. You also know exactly how much you will lose on a single trade.
How to Trade: Step-by-Step Guide
Below is a step-by-step guide to placing a Flash Options trade:
1. Log in your account and click Flash Options in the navigation bar.
2. Transfer USDT from your spot account to options account.
3. Select asset and expiration time. Then, set the size of the trade.
4. Click the green button (buy/call button) / red color button (sell/put button): the essence is to predict if the market price of the option will end up higher or lower than the strike price before the expiration. If you expect the price to go up, please click on the green button. If you expect the price to go down, please click on the red button.
5. Wait a moment and check your flash options trading result.