A flash option is a fast and extremely simple financial instrument which allows traders speculate on whether the price of the option will go up or down in the future. The time span can be as short as 60 seconds, making it possible to trade hundreds of times per day. Before you place a trade you know exactly how much you gain if your prediction is correct.
For example, if you invest 100USDT in this chart, you will receive a credit of 183USDT on a successful trade. The flash options pay a fixed amount if they win, but the entire investment is lost if the trade loses. This makes risk management and trading decisions much more simple. You also know exactly how much you will lose on a single trade.
How to trade—Step by Step Guide
Below is a step by step guide to placing a flash option trade:
1. Log in your account and click Flash Option on the navigation bar
2. Transfer USDT from your spot account to options account
3. Select the asset, expire time and set the size of the trade.
4. Click the green color button (buy/call button) / red color button (sell/put button) — the essence is to predict if the market price of the option will end up higher or lower than the strike price before the expiration. If you expect the price to go up please click on the green color button. If you expect the price to go down please click on the red color button.
5. Wait a moment and check your flash options trading result.