Flash Options is a fast and extremely simple financial instrument which allows traders to speculate on the price direction of an underlying asset and gain up to 82% per trade. The time span of a trade can be as short as 60 seconds, making it possible to be traded hundreds of times per day!
E.g. If you invest 100USDT, you will at most receive a profit of 182USDT from a successful trade. The "take away or put down" concept is simple and so is suitable for all kind of traders including beginners.
How to Trade Flash Options?
1. Log in to your account and click Flash Options in the navigation bar.
2. Transfer assets from your spot account to options account.
3. Select asset and expiration time. Then, set the size of the trade.
4. Click the green button (buy/call) / red button (sell/put): the essence is to predict if the market price of the underlying asset will end up higher or lower than the strike price at the expiration. If you expect the price to go up, please click on the green button. If you expect the price to go down, please click on the red button.
5. Wait a moment and check the trading result.